“Travelers” is a new and exciting NFT project coming soon to Oasis, more than just a simple NFT project, “Travelers” have an captivating background story. Let’s check together what exactly it’s about.
First of all, Travelers are ancient and mysterious beings known to be visiting the Earth and humans trough time. They may have participated in the construction of the Egyptians Pyramids, the Great Wall of China and maybe of the Oasis Protocol, who knows..
The “Travelers NFT” will allow you to “follow” four of those travelers in their journey across time and universe. Each one of them is from a different specie:
- 👽 Alien: represented by Benny, an expert in the fields of navigation and history.
- 🦎 Reptilian: represented by Xaden, a wizard in all things technology and programming.
- 🧟 Zombie: represented by Rocko, expert in munitions and explosives.
- 🤖 Robot: represented by Ted, he has immense capabilities and is extremely powerful
Each one of them have his own story and background, which makes it way more interesting to follow. The team seems to be working on that point with a lot of attention and we’re looking forward to know more about it.
The team behind this project have big plans for the Travelers. In the future, other collections and/or projects will be released under the same brand and the early supporters of the project (meaning Travelers NFT holders) will be rewarded for their patience, for instance with:
- ⚪ Whitelisting for other projects.
- 🎁 Various giveaways.
- 🔖 Discounts.
- 📍 Early access to other for partnering projects.
More than that, the team is also planning on implementing few other things in the future, such as:
- The creation of a brand, in which Travelers and other projects would be grouped.
- A sort of “club” in order to strengthen the bonds of the community.
- Various methods of profit sharing.
One thing is sure, the team seems to be dedicated to their project and willing to provide the Oasis community with some high quality material, and we wish them luck!
If you’re interested to know more about this project or to join their community, you can follow the following links.