Oasis Network currently have four active DEX operating on it: YuzuSwap, DuneSwap, Oaswap and TulipSwap. Now this number is FIVE, today was launched Sahara Exchange.
Sahara Exchange launched the 8th February near 22h UTC. Sahara’s token is $ANKH with a hard cap of 500,000,000 tokens. Other than the classic swap, the DEX have other services.
The holders of $ANKH tokens can stake them in the sarcophagus, this is basically a fee sharing tool, every staker earn 1/3rd of the generated trading fees on the DEX.
There a not deposit fees on the DEX, in any pool, only withdrawal fees:
- 25% slashing fee if the user withdraws from Sahara.Exchange in the same block.
- 12% fee if the user withdraws under 1 hour.
- 6% fee if the user withdraws under 1 day.
- 3% fee if the user withdraws under 3 days.
- 1% fee if the user withdraws under 5 days.
- 0.5% fee if the user withdraws after 5 days but before 2 weeks.
- 0.25% fee if the user withdraws after 2 weeks but before 4 weeks.
- 0.01% fee if the user withdraws after 4 weeks.
Currently there are five pools available. To deposit liquidity the user will have to add liquidity in the “Pool”.
As said before, the exchange is new and was launched only today so a lot of new stuff may come with time. Meanwhile, you can check their socials and of course, read their documentation before use.